DTH of the Month - January 2016 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 15,231

The BEST DTH of the Month of January 2016 is??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - January 2016

Congrats Guys 1st time Voting crosses 150+ Votes :clap:hs:tup:luv:luv:win:win:);) ..

Yes sun direct dont deserve to get any votes,they done nothing in last month and I am sure they are not going to do anything on this month also:lol

THAKUR 4K said:
Sun direct 0 vote & reliance digital 1 vote Jan month :k

Right choice Sailaxman :huh

So, you are saying Vicky bro bought Sun and RDTV wrongly? He bought it months ago. This poll is happening today. You want him to change to ADTV? What logic bro?

Sadiq said:
So, you are saying Vicky bro bought Sun and RDTV wrongly? He bought it months ago. This poll is happening today. You want him to change to ADTV? What logic bro?

4k choice premium Dth :shy

Two DTH not DTH of the month last 2-3 years

@Thakur bro sorry i didnt understand ur post properly :shy now i got with the help of @sadiq bro :tup .. And i replied in my previous post :) .. And 1 request bro plz post ur thought fully and complete with understandble words :nj ..

Even if SD haven't added :HD channels at last last stage of Dec 2015 month...Airtel can't be dth of the month this year....
Due to last month voting issue, most of them changed their voting pattern I.e. casting votes after 2-3 days of next month

THAKUR 4K said:
4k choice premium Dth :shy

Two DTH not DTH of the month last 2-3 years

So, Vicky bro did a mistake one or two year ago by buying Sun Direct and RDTV? And you want him to throw them now and switch to premium DTH? Why you didn't tell him 2 years ago?

Results

Total Number of Votes- 154

Winner- AIRTEL DIGITAL TV- 51

Runner Up- VIDEOCON D2H- 41

3. TATA SKY- 30

4. DISH TV- 26

5. DD FREE DISH- 3

6. RELIANCE DIGITAL TV- 1

7. SUN DIRECT- 0

NOTA used by- 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock