DTH of the Month - November 2015 | TATA SKY

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 10,891

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTH of the Month - November 2015

Congratulations Tata Sky again. And yes, I thought ADTV deserved to win this month for 99+HD. But that's just my opinion and most of the other users didn't think so!! This poll's result has historically been in favor of addition of channels than the overall performance anyway.

RE: DTH of the Month - November 2015

Results

Total Number of Votes- 106

Winner- TATA SKY- 39

Runner Up- AIRTEL DIGITAL TV- 26

3. VIDEOCON D2H- 13

4. DISH TV- 10

5. DD FREE DISH- 6

6. RELIANCE DIGITAL TV- 1

7. SUN DIRECT- 0

NOTA used by- 11

Congratulations Tata Sky . tata sky will be DTH of the year

congrats Tatasky for Hat-trick :clap:tup and gud start for Adtv after some months :tup ..

tata sky rocking again & again :win

sun direct duck out :D :rofl :lol

ilikered said:
Congratulations Tata Sky again. And yes, I thought ADTV deserved to win this month for 99+HD. But that's just my opinion and most of the other users didn't think so!! This poll's result has historically been in favor of addition of channels than the overall performance anyway.

Yup ADTV deserved to Win. For 300rs, 28 HD channels. Wow :tup:clap

SarfaRaZ said:
Ts 7 month's winner this year :eek:hya:eek:hya Hope Dec also goes to Ts :win

Mostly Tata sky only. They have already Started the month with a bang By giving HD access offer. :eek:hya But ADTV also added MM HD, so i am expecting a close competition :sp

This month TS ADTV & D2h will give tough competition :lol & TS wins 2 hatrick :eek:hya

Dont know why dishtv is behind they have maximum HD channels as claimed. Dish tv is the only DTH operating outside India. but still has low customer satisfaction level.

RE: DTH of the Month - November 2015

ilikered said:
Yep ADTV also deserve to win [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock