DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for October 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surya TV and Udaya TV are not removed from Dish TV but from SES-8 satellite. These channels are still available on Dish TV ST-2
Both Dish TV and d2h are Considered Seperate in DOTM thread. So we Consider Ses 8 as Dish TV and ST2 as d2h.
Jeet ka Safar channel also added on dish tv
Added in last Month
You can write in Dish TV other activities that Star Sports 1 is free on dish tv for world cup.
Added
You can mention in Dd Free Dish Other Activities that applications have been invited for 73rd and 74th e-auction
It is not required. It is not Considered as Positive Activities of DD Free Dish

Next Time , if you Have any inputs ,you can Post in DOTM Inputs

As I said earlier, according to me Airtel deserves to be the winner simply because they provided two HD channels the channel to all customers, the same day. That too with low bandwidth strength.

On the other hand, as a Tata Play user, I felt left out as till now I and my Binge Plus friends are still waiting for the first glimpses of the respective HD channels, although all together 8 channels got launched today, with High bandwidth.😔😔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock