DTH of the Year - 2012 | Videocon d2h

DTH of the Year - 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rkkaundal :

Did you Vote?
...use the poll at the top of the thread to Vote for your favourite DTH.

Hassan Syed said:
Huge difference in VideCon D2H and other Indian DTH.

No any dth achieve 2 digit numbers like D2H proudly. AdTV close to it. In the future others will. But D2H captured more than half voting & no doubt about it.

Voted for Videocon d2h this year. :)

Only Videocon D2h Won Beacuse Many Popular Channel added in 2012

In my case price is also a factor. There are many persons who can pay 400 Bucks or more p.m. to watch many / all channels. I have voted for SUN DTH inspite of knowing that it has limited North Indian content specifically because of its low package price i.e. RS 180 p.m.

Bishnu15 said:
In my case price is also a factor. There are many persons who can pay 400 Bucks or more p.m. to watch many / all channels. I have voted for SUN DTH inspite of knowing that it has limited North Indian content specifically because of its low package price i.e. RS 180 p.m.

other dths has also cheap packages for north indian conrent...

Have you voted ???

Only few days left to Vote for your favourite DTH for 2012...for new members, you can vote by selecting your fav DTH from the options above...hurry up!

tech_genie said:
Have you voted ???

Only few days left to Vote for your favourite DTH for 2012...for new members, you can vote by selecting your fav DTH from the options above...hurry up!

few days means 21 Dec 2012 :D

i voted for d2h for highest no of channels in all sections almost, good picture quality and cystral clear audio. the price is also low and they are having the best package especially for sports channels.

hope they maintain this in coming 2013 yr.:tup:tup:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock