Not open for further replies.
RE: Best DTH of 2015

Voted For Tata Sky For Bunch Of HD Addition On This Year
For D2H Which Added Naaptol HD???

RE: Best DTH of 2015

wewake said:
Team will post that thread on 1st January, 2016

SuperMachi bro, thread is closed..!!

Reason - As voting for "DTH of the Month - December " is running and posting almost similar thread on same time may confuse some members. So to avoid that confusion it's necessary to postpone "DTH of the Year" thread by a week. Hope You'll understand :)

If you want to open this thread, you have to PM any team member before or on 31st December. After that Team will open your thread again on 1st January, 2016.

RE: DTH Of The Year - 2015

Thread is Opened Again...!!! Now You can Vote for "DTH Of The Year 2015" :tup

Voted for adtv for max HD adding first and in 2015 whereas other DTH will add it in 2016

I'll go with ADTV as they added many important channels be it &TV HD,AXN HD or Sony MAX HD even with space constraints,they even not compromised with the HD channels PQ and AQ to compensate more channels,provided all HD channels as add on with just Rs.99 pack and lastly they added lots and lots of SD channels with ease,so I am voting for ADTV :) :k

Voted For Tatasky :tup

Oho! its Tata sky won the race adding maximum HD and completion mp4 migration, also giving a huge offer including free viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock