Good News DTH Recharge Offers

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 164
  • Views Views: Views 36,482

Click on wallet and select one of wallet. It will show there. You can also pay using UPI
Thanks bro for your replies. Only one offer showing for me. For you showing as offers and rewards but for me top offers for you why?

Last edited:
Thanks bro for your replies. Only one offer showing for me. For you showing as offers and rewards but for me top offers for you why?

So it must be user select. For me last 2 recharge, There were 3 offers. And got cashback via Amazon

Was your recharge/top up amount Rs.100 or more? The Amazon offer shows up only for a minimum recharge/top up of Rs.100. I regularly use this option for monthly top ups of my Sun Direct wallet through the Quick Recharge option on their website.

The cashback used to be valid for only 1 time per month (for each Amazon Account). I use 2 different Amazon Accounts, and top up Rs.100 using each.

Now it looks like the validity of the offer has been increased to 3 times per month (for each Amazon Account). This month I got Rs.12 as cashback (I still used 2 different Amazon Accounts because I had some balance in both the Amazon Pay wallets. And I got Rs12 on both the accounts).

This is the first time that I got Rs.12. I used to get only Rs.10 every month on both the Amazon Accounts 🤷‍♀️

Important Notes:
1) The cashback will not get credited automatically like most other Amazon cashbacks. After the payment is completed on the Sundirect website/app, we have to go to the Amazon Pay page or the Amazon Rewards page and redeem the Scratch Card available there. Only then the cashback will be credited to our Amazon Pay wallet. I did not use UPI for the payment. I used Debit Card (along with some existing Amazon Pay balance) in the Amazon Pay payment flow.

So don't forget to redeem the Scratch Card. Otherwise you'll NOT get the cashback.

2) When using the Quick Recharge option, the same amount cannot be topped up more than once within the same hour. Meaning, if we top up Rs.100 once using the Quick Recharge option, we'll have to wait at least 1 hour before we are allowed to top up another Rs.100 for the same Sun Direct Smart Card/Wallet. The website won't allow us to immediately top up again with the same amount before 1 hour has passed. We can immediately top up with a different amount though.

https://www.sundirect.in/Recharge

I got Rs.12 as cashback
Rs 12 only? I use another great offer for sundirect wallet topup in amazon pay. For every ₹10 topup for sundirect wallet ₹2 to ₹3 rupees cashback. Atleast ₹2 guaranteed.this offer two times available in a month in one offer 5 times we can get cashback totally 10 times we can get cashback, some months only 5 times only we can get cashback that time I use your same technique different amazon account
This is the first time that I got Rs.12. I used to get only Rs.10 every month on both the Amazon Accounts 🤷‍♀️
Already This month i earned ₹6 cashback for ₹30 rupees topup for sundirect wallet. Totally i can get maximum ₹27 to minimum ₹20 cashback in this month for the ₹100 sundirect wallet topup

Last edited:
Rs 12 only? I use another great offer for sundirect wallet topup in amazon pay. For every ₹10 topup for sundirect wallet ₹2 to ₹3 rupees cashback. Atleast ₹2 guaranteed.this offer two times available in a month in one offer 5 times we can get cashback totally 10 times we can get cashback, some months only 5 times only we can get cashback that time I use your same technique different amazon account

Already This month i earned ₹6 cashback for ₹30 rupees topup for sundirect wallet. Totally i can get maximum ₹27 to minimum ₹20 cashback in this month for the ₹100 sundirect wallet topup

Yep, your method is even better. But I believe all of those are via UPI, correct (as opposed to normal Amazon Pay)? I have not begun to use UPI (any UPI) until now. I have never used it. I might, in the future though 💁‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom