DTH Signals in Rains

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All

Its rainy season and we have got a big relief from the heat of the summer.

I want to know how many people suffer from signal issues, no signal in rains. For how long does the issue last.

Every DTH Signal losses in rainy season and its a natural phenomena..

for me in normal rain all channels works fine in ts as every year they changes FEC :shy but in heavy Rain Signal loose on most of channels except channels of Home tp and few strong tps :)

Rushil.D said:
for me in normal rain all channels works fine in ts as every year they changes FEC :shy but in heavy Rain Signal loose on most of channels except channels of Home tp and few strong tps :)

So in normal rains you get signals on all channels. In heavy rains how long the signal goes ??? until heavy rains are there or does it get rectified fast even in rains

anishpai said:
So in normal rains you get signals on all channels. In heavy rains how long the signal goes ??? until heavy rains are there or does it get rectified fast even in rains

bro last year i was getting signal on all channels in normal rain, and in heavy rain i used to lost signals on most of channels until the rain get slower :shy i didn't checked this year as rain is not arrived here till now :shy

Today heavy rain shower in my area all channels signal gone expect Home tp channels just
Star Plus
Life Ok
Sony HD
Sony

iss matter pe maine ek din Airtel ki CC ko call kiya CC ne bataya iss matter main hum apki madat nahi kar sakte....

tho maine kaha. barish aati hai tho admin nahana pasand karta hai...phir khana kate time TV dekna pasand karta hai aur TV main Black screen aata hai...aur .apki itni badi company hai....kuch tho ilaj karna padega.....agar barish 24 gante aai tho...hum kya 24 ghanta nahate rahenga....

tho CC bolte hai....apke ye suggest humare liye bahot mulya hai...hum ye suggest apne senions forward karte hai.... :) :)

@RK2 We respect your opinion and your experience with CC. But please avoid posting such incidents otherwise other members will to post such incidents. And a result this thread will turn into a humor thread and will deplete the main aim of thread starter to get information regarding his/her issue. :tup

Back
Top Bottom