Discussion Should all dth operators mandatory 3feet anteena to prevent signals interuptions in rainy seasons?

Should all dth operators mandatory 3 feet anteena to prevent signals interuptions in rainy seasons?

• Total voters

VISH6161

Reaction score
Should all dth operators mandatory 3feet anteena to prevent signals interuptions in rainy seasons
and
how can prevent signals interuptions in rainy season with the help of any other options
share your opinion and suggestions how to reactify this type of interuptions

Last edited:
Rainey season started means it is a very enemy for the DTH sectors. Technologies are developing every day, every hour in all sectors. Despite all these advanced technologies,the DTH sector seems to be an exception. Since the dth launch in 2003, 20 years have been completed. Still DTH has bad weather issues. If bad weather or rain comes, channels will go off and show pop up about bad weather. We really miss the important programmes. Why is the DTH sector lagging behind this technology ? Please improve the technology so that we can watch the channels without any interruption. For this problem at least please provide large size dish antennas(120cm) for a small solution. The Indian government should work on this and bring better technology.

DTH Should introduce a 120 cm dish antenna with a upcoming kit so that the signal will come perfectly and even not interrupted in bad weather also.

DTH Should introduce a 120 cm dish antenna with a upcoming kit so that the signal will come perfectly and even not interrupted in bad weather also
Usually the installation technicians use two wheelers to deliver the anteena.So the bigger the size of dish it's harder for them to deliver by 2wheelers.one of the technicians told me that when big tv was giving 100cms dish to connections in their inaugural sessions they have provide handling charges for the installers to deliver anteenas.Another option to over come this making the anteena reflector with multiple petals like 6 feet dish and make it joint at installation site.And there must be option for the coustomers to select the dish kit package before installation

Usually the installation technicians use two wheelers to deliver the anteena.So the bigger the size of dish it's harder for them to deliver by 2wheelers.one of the technicians told me that when big tv was giving 100cms dish to connections in their inaugural sessions they have provide handling charges for the installers to deliver anteenas.Another option to over come this making the anteena reflector with multiple petals like 6 feet dish and make it joint at installation site.And there must be option for the coustomers to select the dish kit package before installation
leave to customer
and provide all options of anteena size 60cm to 120cm
and charge according to size
i think all options should be open for customer
and customer decide according to his need what he want to take or not
not leave in technicians and they always misguide
if company pay them good ammount they(technician) will not face any problem in two wheeler to deliver big size anteena as well
in my point of view
90cm size anttena should be compulsary to all dth to provide their customers to prevent or less chances of interuption in rainy season

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock