Effective 28th May Star Sports protfolio is getting revamped & changes.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 6,252
SS Select 1 SD will be added and SS Select HD 2 LCN will be changed

6d5492e2a414066b1ba9c3e4ffeb7a0e.jpg

With the removal of SSHD4 and SD4 there will still be a gap of 3 lcn left, that gives hope that in future Star might launch some more Sports channels especially if they win the IPL rights.

ayanc99 said:
With the removal of SSHD4 and SD4 there will still be a gap of 3 lcn left, that gives hope that in future Star might launch some more Sports channels especially if they win the IPL rights.

Yes bro:sp

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is SS Tamil being added under Tamil LCN category while Hindi stays with Sports LCN category? I feel they should've either retained Tamil channel under sports category or moved Hindi to Hindi category.

I don't understand why they are renaming as star sports Hindi 1 hd ...They can rename it as star sports Hindi hd ...Are they to planning to add Hindi 1 ,Hindi 2?

nithinricks85 said:
I don't understand why they are renaming as star sports Hindi 1 hd ...They can rename it as star sports Hindi hd ...Are they to planning to add Hindi 1 ,Hindi 2?

Don't know but Its Star they may add SS Hindi 1,2,3,4 SS Hindi Slect 1,2 etc in future...:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock