• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,106

M@zh@R

Reaction score
Eid Mubarak to all fellow Muslims.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed EID
May blessing of ALLAH fill your life with peace, joy and prosperty.

CHPrl.jpg

Bis millah rehmaney rahim....
Aapko bhi eid mubarak ho... Allah aapko ko khusiyo sey nawaze...
Insha allah... Allah hafiz...

well to b true allah says don't kill animals. once a emperor sacrificed his son and thats why bakrid is celebrated but see what today's people do, they kill innocent bakras. i read somewhere ,it was a verse from quran which said that u should never eat meat and its true still devout muslims still don't eat meat. u have got human life after many good karmas, don't do such bad deeds. if u wrere a bakra, chicken, goat or any other animal, how would u feel if i chopped ur head and body off. god has made so many vegetable s, fruits to eat, eat them and if u want to sacrifice something, sacrifice the wrong doings inside u

dino29 said:
well to b true allah says don't kill animals. once a emperor sacrificed his son and thats why bakrid is celebrated but see what today's people do, they kill innocent bakras. i read somewhere ,it was a verse from quran which said that u should never eat meat and its true still devout muslims still don't eat meat. u have got human life after many good karmas, don't do such bad deeds. if u wrere a bakra, chicken, goat or any other animal, how would u feel if i chopped ur head and body off. god has made so many vegetable s, fruits to eat, eat them and if u want to sacrifice something, sacrifice the wrong doings inside u

Instead of Wishing Muslims EID GREETINGS, U have chosen to criticize their Religious believe.
So Sad.Plz Dont write these kind of words. :angry::angry:
Plz leave this Lovely DDF forum from these religious criticism.Plz

I believe every religion has its own beliefs... and they should be respected. We are here for Technical DTH sharing, so please keep away from topics which touch sentiments... Eid Mubarak...

buddy i respect all religions, inact i tell this to each human being irrespective of their religion. for me everyone is a human being, religion does not matter to me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock