Ekta bans cell phones on the sets

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
UHItO.jpg

Karan Johar tried hard to keep every character's role in his rendition of Agneepath from leaking out. But to no avail.

To make sure that this doesn't happen to her, producer Ekta Kapoor has gone one step ahead to secure the look and feel of her forthcoming film Dirty Picture. She has banned cell phones from the sets of the film.

The film based on 80's item girl Silk Smitha and starring Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah, Emraan Hashmi and Tusshar Kapoor in the lead will have a very different 'bling' look. And to keep it from leaking, Ekta has asked not just the cast and crew to leave their mobile phones at home, but also asked visitors to come sans a cell phone.

When contacted, Ekta Kapoor said, "Every actor in the film will essay the role of an individual from the South Indian film industry. Tusshar will play a struggling writer while Naseer will essay the character of a grown up actor who works in children's films in the eighties.

This is the first time a Hindi film will depict the South Indian cine industry. There are different colours to each character and everyone has a specific look. The cell phones on the sets can ruin everything for us."

"We keep on hearing of incidents about looks being revealed and I don't want that for my film. I want to bring out every look in the proper way," added Ekta.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock