DDF Exclusive Eleven licenses granted by MIB on 25 March 2019

This time I need colors telugu as we got bored with few broadcasters , etv,star,zee ,sun want new broadcasters in gec space

So many new channels from V18:surprised::surprised:.

It'll take long time to launch these channels but I hope that they'll launch few required Hindi channels(except Colors Jazbaat) also.

I think @SarfaRaZ bro is right. They may rebrand UTV action to SG2. They've already got license to rename SUM to SGF.
After all these rebranding & launches, SGF may show old movies which will be suitable for whole family, Movies Ok & SG will show south Indian & bollywood movies respectively. They've already started showing marvel movies on SG & SUM which may shift to SG2.

Last edited:
So many channels from Viacom :love: and one more 'sports channel' from Star😉
How the hell Viacom18 is getting these many licences. This time they got 10 licenses at once.

On the other side, Sony struggling for months to get Sony Marathi HD approval.
Because Mukesh Ambani ji is holding one end of Viacom 18 :tup:
I think UTV action soon going to be rebranded as Star Gold 2 n so they applied for HD Licence n they got now :tup:
Why don't it be Movies Ok? I think Star won't touch Disney network immediately. Any way don't expect more. It can be another sports channel.Ultimately both Star and Viacom are doing same thing. While Viacom gets license with fake names later converted to real names and Star converts all new licenses with different names to Sports channels when launching.

Last edited:
@Vadirocks bro how about Star Gold 2 HD license renamed and Star Vijay Super HD launched with it's license??
Any such chance!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock