Emma Watson to star in Your Voice in My Head

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
Harry Potter actress Emma Watson will possibly reunite with the film’s director David Yates in her next Your Voice in My Head, a film about a suicidal writer.
Your Voice in My Head is based on a memoir by Emma Forrest who, incidentally, is also the film’s screenwriter. The film follows a self-destructive writer who struggles with her personal issues and embarks on the difficult road to recovery.
Watson will play the female lead of a young woman who tries to commit suicide before being saved by a New York-based psychiatrist who is dying of cancer. Warner is eyeing some high-profile names like Tom Hanks and George Clooney to play the male lead.
Watson last played a supporting role in My Week with Marilyn that marked her first acting stint post Harry Potter.
Next, she will be seen starring opposite Logan Lerman and Nina Dobrev in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Source

It aint Harry Potter Miss Watson, This is reality...
Wonder how she will fare,...:p

Wow, thats cool, I am big Emma Watson fan, when it will be released? Lets see how this comes up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock