End of MTV Russia

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
The article talks abt a new channel Pjatnica. Now MTV Russia is also present on ABS1.....
I m not sure wether this new channel will replace MTV Russia on ABS1 as well or not... read the below carefully.

Translated ... ;)
=================================================
Big steps closer to the end of the brand MTV in Russia. TV comedy series, comedy shows (including the best editions Projector Paris Hilton with channel Pierwyj) will be broadcast weekdays on the new channel Pjatnica , which start on the night of 31st May the 1st June . Pjatnica will appear at the frequencies currently used by MTV Russia .

In December last year, the Russian company Profmedia announced the closure of the project MTV Russia. Its decision is explained by the fact that it is no longer music channel that once liked. Rebranding will allow viewers to interesting content under a new brand, without mixing formats. This means that U.S. production will be replaced by a national program.

Pjatnica will be informative and entertaining topics with a focus on viewers aged between 14 and 44 years. Almost half of the contents will be cabaret performances and entertainment for young people. Music will be three times more common than on MTV.

Already by 31 May, on Friday, viewers will be on the new channel to watch the show "Black2White" on the radio batteries, talking about new projects Pjatnice. Moreover, the series "My lovely nanny" and reruns of "Projector Paris Hilton," known to the channel Pierwyj. Besides there are show "Bolshaya raznica", "Comedy Club" and "Club cheerful and smart."

Apart from MTV Russia, the portfolio companies Prfmedia the channels TV3 and 2x2. MTV Russia launched 25th September 1998th year. The target group are people aged between 11 and 34 years.

Very goog news Shawl, once this channel was showing adult stuff, good eng songs but now it is in very pathetic condition. Hope a good channel will replace with this existing one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock