Good News English Movies HD/SD and English Entertainment SD/HD Packs @ ₹1 | Jingalala Afternoon Offer | 29 June 2022

CC executive mistakenly activated English movies HD pack for me instead of entertainment HD one and now they can’t activate because as per their system, I already availed benefit for English movies HD pack and we can activate either of the offers only at a time. Bad luck !! Tried reaching CC for rectification but didn’t get any good response.

i6JPcCv.jpg

I activated both packs through app only.. Why cc telling this to others

CC executive mistakenly activated English movies HD pack for me instead of entertainment HD one and now they can’t activate because as per their system, I already availed benefit for English movies HD pack and we can activate either of the offers only at a time. Bad luck !! Tried reaching CC for rectification but didn’t get any good response.
Raised the incorrect activation and inconvenience caused to nodal officer today. Though they couldn’t give me same Rs.1 offer but they arranged alternative & activated the pack by crediting balance value of English entertainment HD pack.

While the experience with call centre support was worst but hats off to nodal support as they were quick in admitting the mistake and ensured customer satisfaction by arranging for alternative. 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock