English Movies SD & HD packs at ₹1 | Jingalala Saturday offer | 8th January 2021

Hi,

After 30 days the pack will remove or it will remain to continue with the old charge?

I really want to write a mail to airtel digital tv CEO Mr. Sunil Taldar mentioning some feedback / suggestions including this but not comfortable doing so as sometimes senior people take offence to people writing to their official id instead of customer care e mail. Should i do so? Did so incase of Tata Sky and Videocon d2h , incase of former received no response rather when i tweeted i got blocked while incase of d2h initially there was positive response but later CEO desk clearly called and said that plz do not send mails

How can we find out this offer on the site and it will available at a specific time or tricks?
We will be getting the notification of the offer on the offer days from the app itself.

Last edited:
Tata Sky will be the DTH of the month, every month, if they keep giving this type of offers. They are unstoppable for the past few months! I'm now thinking to recharge my old Tata Sky box or maybe take Binge+!!
Best part is if you subscribe these channels today and deactivate/suspend the connection. You will still have it for 30 days. When it comes to Jingalala offers on non service channels. 30 days is only counted when your account is active.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock