Enjoy PTunes HD in Dish TV Set Top Box via GSAT 17

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 6,041
Totaly fake information yeh channel dekhne ke liye c band lnd and dish required hai wo minimum 6 feet c band dish us ke baad aye ge yeh channels

You are partially right. Yes, C Band setup is required but news is not fake. Some additional information to be added here to make it clear.

Please think before calling the news as fake (not just this news) and ask for additional details in polite way.

Post Updated. Sorry for the confusion. If anybody have issue with my posts. I will not post in DDF.

Post Updated. Sorry for the confusion. If anybody have issue with my posts. I will not post in DDF.
Why bhai ?? Not say like that actually you have not said in 1st about this .. new users can't understand as DTH stbs Can't be used for C band tracking so members got some confusion.

I think you are hurt by the members' word who said fake info. Seriously saying it often happens by newbies. I, being an admin face such posts and you can safely ignore such words or reply them if you are correct. Its a forum, everyone has posting rights and more importantly, not everyone correct nor their thinking matches so heated words exchange may happen time to time. You should not take such things into heart.

And, if you are wrong tell them sorry, correct the mistake and move on. No need to leave the forum for one mistake. People get banned and come back, you are trying to leave for a single allegation, strange bro!

Bro, you have got 99% positive response to your post and 1% negative response. You are saying you will consider that 1% and you will not post in DDF. Think what you are saying!!

It is very natural to get negative comments when there are so many users on the forum. You cannot expect only appreciation to your posts as every mind thinks differently. If we are right, then just try to put your point. Else, It's best to correct ourselves if and when there is a mistake and move on with it instead of getting hurt!

He is Newbie. @Deep.S Bro..don't get hurted, please move on we are believe in you.

Just Simple thing is to IGNORE and MOVE ON.

If iam correct ,recollect one post last year with screenshot from Deep bro about Sony Rox in Dish tv. But when we check not able to get that channel.
So it doesn't mean what bro posted is fake. Something dish tv tried at that point of time and when deep bro found he shared that news with that eagerly.So appreciate your efforts bro.Carry on your good work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock