Breaking Enterr10 Network plans to launch 2 Bengali channels this year

Yes, Star Jalsha is a Crap channels with full of 7 days all daily soaps.
Zee Bangla is far better than Star jalsha in Quality wise. Earlier in my house , my grandparents watched 6/7 Star Jalsha shows daily. But now they moved towards Zee Bangla and Aakash Aath. Star Jalsha is a TRP Topper channel, But content wise, Programming its very poor as my Point of view.

Yes, Star Jalsha is a Crap channels with full of 7 days all daily soaps.
Zee Bangla is far better than Star jalsha in Quality wise. Earlier in my house , my grandparents watched 6/7 Star Jalsha shows daily. But now they moved towards Zee Bangla and Aakash Aath. Star Jalsha is a TRP Topper channel, But content wise, Programming its very poor as my Point of view.
They are airing many shows from crap producers like Leena Ganguly & Snehasish Chakraborty, many people does not like it. Istead of those crap producer's shows, if they brings more SVF shows, then I think they will achieve their top position.
Btw, one good news, after Devi Choudhurani, they are planning to launch another biographical shows of great patriot Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, which may add on their program variety.

Star Jalsha is increasing the no. of mythological shows such as Om Namah Shivaya. Otherwise all Bangla channels air only crap. Zee Bangla's serials are not any better than Star Jalsha's. But Zee Bangla has started to gain viewership.

Star Jalsha is increasing the no. of mythological shows such as Om Namah Shivaya. Otherwise all Bangla channels air only crap. Zee Bangla's serials are not any better than Star Jalsha's. But Zee Bangla has started to gain viewership.
I don't like Zee Bangla anymore. Star Jalsha should air all serials from Mon-Fri & they should start special weekend schedule with variety of shows, such as game show, reality show, talent hunt show, horror show, comedy show, inspirational show etc.

I don't like Zee Bangla anymore. Star Jalsha should air all serials from Mon-Fri & they should start special weekend schedule with variety of shows, such as game show, reality show, talent hunt show, horror show, comedy show, inspirational show etc.
Star Jalsha has tried them before, but they didn't work. There was a Sunday show called Bhyabachaka and a cokkery show called Ebar Jalsha Rannaghare that shut down only last year. These don't work for it.

It (and I believe Colors Bangla also?) is the one and only regional GEC with no reality shows. A Hindi channel (SAB TV) which until now never had any weekend show is also starting weekend shows. But the Bangla channels (even Zee Bangla) don't have any special Sunday show.

But the Bangla channels (even Zee Bangla) don't have any special Sunday show.
I think Zee Bangla does not need any Sunday special show. Already they aired Cooking show, Game Show and weekend now dance, after that singing then dadagiri etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock