DTH updates EPG name of Jeet Prime will be changed w.e.f. 13th January 2020

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,367
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the only channel i never bothered to watch which comes with my Discovery Bouquet.

I think it will also be shifted to infotainment genre. Please check with customer desk and update if this is happening

Anjaan: Special Crimes Unit
Darr Ke Uss Paar
Khan No.1
Mere Papa Hero Hiralal

All these shows were really good.
These shows started on 12 February 2018 and were scrapped on 31 May. Throughout 2018 the channel showed dubbed crime shows from ID, then showed Toddlers and Tiaras and similar stuff from TLC since early 2019. I don't think these shows are easily available online, IIRC. Some other original Hindi shows were Swami Ramdev and Saragarhi 1857.

Good to see Investigation Discovery back, this time with an HD feed. :nj: :tup:

Last edited:
I think it will also be shifted to infotainment genre. Please check with customer desk and update if this is happening
Yes. I don't watch hindi infotainment genre. So i hardly watch this channel. But i go through all infotainment channel for searching good program.

Investigation Discovery used to be in the GEC category from the beginning itself.
I remember I had to browse through GEC to watch Investigation Discovery. It wasn't in the Infotainment category.
I don't know if they'll move it to Infotainment now.

Investigation Discovery used to be in the GEC category from the beginning itself.
I remember I had to browse through GEC to watch Investigation Discovery. It wasn't in the Infotainment category.
I don't know if they'll move it to Infotainment now.

Well bhai, i know that fully well. Infact my comment was hinting to the fact that Discovery is likely to make corrections and place ID in appropriate genre like Epic Channel did sometime. They r relaunching it after earlier failed attempt hence do not expect same replica. Being in infotainment genre will also help fetch ads, in GEC they cannot compete even a bit with leading channels and honestly ID is not having any content which can be branded under general entertainment.... This time having content in original English language is added advantage too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock