EPIC Channel availablity on DTH Platforms w.e.f. 19th Nov

Re: RE: EPIC Channel availablity on DTH Platforms w.e.f. 19th Nov

shubham123 said:
He teasing to other dth.:wall
so, i told.:huh
It is not teasing. He is proud of his dth. That's it. Time to change your attitude. Don't start again your jealous on other dth than d2h and dish tv for adding channels.

Re: RE: EPIC Channel availablity on DTH Platforms w.e.f. 19th Nov

Sadiq said:
It is not teasing. He is proud of his dth. That's it. Time to change your attitude. Don't start again your jealous on other dth than d2h and dish tv for adding channels.
Inspite of warning him so many times he is doing the same thing again and again so please do something about it coz it is happening in every thread :wall :angry

Sanjeev said:
Inspite of warning him so many times he is doing the same thing again and again so please do something about it coz it is happening in every thread :wall :angry

If you cant see my posts, then Logout from here & create your own forum.:no
I will never join your forum, ok!:)

shubham123 said:

i think u again strtd ..bro dont show attitude calm down...mjee kro..

shubham123 said:

:angry:angry :wall:wall:lol

Because of this attitude you are getting punished and I will not be surprised if you get banned once again coz of your comments and every time bringing d2h in another thread which is useless and baseless so I hope you start to change

Yes! Mods/Admins now please close this thread.

Sanjeev said:
Because of this attitude you are getting punished and I will not be surprised if you get banned once again coz of your comments and every time bringing d2h in another thread which is useless and baseless so I hope you start to change

I will change from now.:':)'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock