Epic , Travel xp , Bindass channels Added to South Max Package ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travel xp also available in south max pack 3 months back. It was available since the start of the signal problem in 11480 tp. I used to check the signal in that channel.

Good channels are added to the package. Airtel taking good steps for customers.

deemah786 said:
Travel xp also available in south max pack 3 months back. It was available since the start of the signal problem in 11480 tp. I used to check the signal in that channel.
Yes
But now its officially added in all packs

deemah786 said:

You are using south magnum topup .. Travel xp may be included in that topup .. So wait for other south max customers to confirm .. Dont worry if they confirm i or you report to team for thread close ..

Sai Jai said:
You are using south magnum topup .. Travel xp may be included in that topup .. So wait for other south max customers to confirm .. Dont worry if they confirm i or you report to team for thread close ..
Yeah
He getting all sun network channels & some national channels around 50 channels for free in South magnam topup
So he may getting travel xp too

Sriram S said:
thanks bro. But in ala carte it is shown travel xp as free preview

yeah bro .. So that only i post confirm with cc is a better way :) ..

Recharge Fan said:
Yeah
He getting all sun network channels & some national channels around 50 channels for free in South magnam topup
So he may getting travel xp too

yeah may be bro travel xp available in magnum south top up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock