• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Error 200 is showing in reliance digital tv

ranjithtvd

Registered
Reaction score
Hi friends I recharged for 1year 4 months before. But now I didn't get any channels. Error 200 is showing. Also unable to change channels some time's.
Called customer service and but not answering.
Checked local agent and he told me connection is active and have balance. Dish and wires are in good position
Please help me to get channels
My number is ************

Last edited by a moderator:

Ankush Mehta

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Although I don't have solution to your problem, but I want to ask you one question; Why are you still using it?

jay vithlani

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Hi friends I recharged for 1year 4 months before. But now I didn't get any channels. Error 200 is showing. Also unable to change channels some time's.
Called customer service and but not answering.
Checked local agent and he told me connection is active and have balance. Dish and wires are in good position
Please help me to get channels
My number is ************
Rajakrishanan bro call their cc they refreshed your card..

Last edited by a moderator:

sac_1990

Registered
Reaction score
Bro type message myser space account no. And send it to 07303335370. U vil be able to see again in 2 hours

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock