espn,star sports,history tv18 added in south value plus

if added,then awesome news.
But i feel it is technical error.

@divakar
your pack is 225 or 208.?

The news is indeed true. Its re added in all the packs in which it was available initially. For proof check the channel list details in the self care portal. The new April may 2013 packs have these channels. Good news:)

arvindp said:
The news is indeed true. Its re added in all the packs in which it was available initially. For proof check the channel list details in the self care portal. The new April may 2013 packs have these channels. Good news:)

So now they realised truth.:eek:hya:tup

Guys check with CC before changing any base pack. When i called up the cc they told me that Espn channels are available from south mega only and not on any other packs whose price is below south mega.. So can anyone else confirm this??

i already checked in my portal also.my pack costs rs.225.and south value plus is my pack name

arvindp said:
Guys check with CC before changing any base pack. When i called up the cc they told me that Espn channels are available from south mega only and not on any other packs whose price is below south mega.. So can anyone else confirm this??

yes,it (espn,star cricket) is available on south value plus.

Ok. Just now confirmed with cc. All three channels are available on south value plus and also south economy sports. Enjoy:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock