DDF Exclusive ETV Bal/Bala/Balya Bharat Channel has been launched

Because I saw every ETV channel rebrand to colors for example ETV rajasthan to news 18 rajasthan
Viacom bought out few regional channels.
All these years ETV did not have a national presence. Now it is painstakingly trying to get one, that too in all the possible big languages. ETV will not let go of these assets any time soon by selling them to anyone.
They should have started with ETV Bharat though. A multilingual news presence wouldn't have hurt. They have become a South centric network. I recall ETV being a popular Odia and Bengali brand growing up. I miss those days.

Etv Bal Bharat
App website
www.etvbalbharat.com
XxM7FyD.png

XxM7FyD.png

ETV BAL BHARAT regional channels , not even distributed in cables .. launching cartoon channels in All indian regional languages s is big effort .. congrats fot that , but they should concentrate in distribution also , they fail to place there channels in DTHS and CABLES in launch day itself👎

ETV BAL BHARAT regional channels , not even distributed in cables .. launching cartoon channels in All indian regional languages s is big effort .. congrats fot that , but they should concentrate in distribution also , they fail to place there channels in DTHS and CABLES in launch day itself👎
They have launched on Tata Sky and Dish TV on Day 1 and Sun Direct is coming soon. ADTV also should come soon. But yes, HD feed has not been added anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock