Satellite updates "ETV BalBharat" started from GSAT-30 @83* east

ETV Bal Bharat & ETV Bal Bharat HD is left now to start testing.

I don't think any Singal dth will add all channels on their platform. :undecided:

Instead of launching to many channels they should launch single channel with multi language feed. :sleepy2:
I think sure this all channels will be available on all DTH platforms. If All Zee ,Star , Viacom, Sony channels can available on all DTH then why not all channels of ETV?

Already they talked with Airtel digital TV earlier in March but Because of Covid19 launching was postponed.

"ETV BalBharat" started from GSAT-30 @83* east
Frequency 4005 H 30000
Total 10 Slot added of Etv Balbharat

ETV BalBharat English
ETV BalBharat Hindi
ETV BalBharat Marathi
ETV BalBharat Punjabi
ETV BalBharat Gujarati
ETV BalBharat Telugu
ETV BalBharat Tamil
ETV BalBharat Bangla
ETV BalBharat Odia
ETV BalBharat Assame
Etv always neglecting malayalam market

I think sure this all channels will be available on all DTH platforms. If All Zee ,Star , Viacom, Sony channels can available on all DTH then why not all channels of ETV?

Already they talked with Airtel digital TV earlier in March but Because of Covid19 launching was postponed.
It was started earlier with 12 regional Audio feeds so now all started testing "ETV BalBharat" started from GSAT-30 @83* east
Etv always neglecting malayalam market
Already started Malyalam also above check .

It was started earlier with 12 regional Audio feeds so now all started testing "ETV BalBharat" started from GSAT-30 @83* east
Still, EBB HD has not yet started testing. We can see that there will be 14 EBB channels in all, of which the 13 SD channels are all testing. The situation looks like:
  • One main ETV Bal Bharat channel with 12 audio feeds (Hindi, English + 10 regional).
  • Its HD version, also with 12 audio feeds.
  • 12 EBB channels dedicated to each language.

This is because previously etv network appointed indicast for distribution so it was easy to do transaction. Now being independent will take some time.

ETV always have distribution issues with DTH. 2 years back they launched 4HD channels due to poor distribution 2HD channels are shutdown.

Now, they are launching 14 channels at once. I think no DTH will add even single channel 😑😑

It takes a miracle to properly distribute all 14 channels.

Last edited:
ETV always have distribution issues with DTH. 2 years back they launched 4HD channels due to poor distribution 2HD channels are shutdown.

Now, they are launching 14 channels at once. I think no DTH will add even single channel 😑😑

It takes a miracle to properly distribute all 14 channels.
Absolutely right bro, no dth will add these channels ,if continuing these strategies with dth. Remaing 2 hd channels also shutdown soon...😄

Lol, do you guys remember that indiacast distribution company was distributed etv channel until last financial year. Then who's fault it is?

Indiacast itself failed that it's own group channels also doesn't distributed properly.

Lol, do you guys remember that indiacast distribution company was distributed etv channel until last financial year. Then who's fault it is?

Indiacast itself failed that it's own group channels also doesn't distributed properly.
No they distribute viacom18 and tuner channels properly but messed up tv18 and enadu network don't know why

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock