ETV Marathi Show Colors Marathi Logo

There is no such logo change in E TV Telugu and Kannada. I think these channels will still be with E TV itself.

DAVINDER THAKUR 4K said:
Good look new logo
If you already liked colors channel logo then it is obvious that you like this logo. Nothing new.

Sadiq said:
If you already liked colors channel logo then it is obvious that you like this logo. Nothing new.

Colors marathi now etv marathi pervious
New logo:k

Sadiq said:
There is no such logo change in E TV Telugu and Kannada. I think these channels will still be with E TV itself.

:no:no ETV Telugu is from Enadu Tv network :k its not part of Tv 18 Network but ETV Kannada will rebrand as Colors Kannada :k

Viacom18 unveils new channel identity of Colors Marathi
MUMBAI: On the occasion of Gudi Padwa - the Marathi New Year, Viacom18 has unveiled the new channel identity of Colors Marathi, the channel based on cultural ethos of Maharashtra.This is a part of the recent announcement by Viacom18 on expanding its portfolio byrebranding five ETV regional general entertainment channels under the Colors brand name.

The foray was flagged off by Colors Marathi in a star-studded Gudi Padwa extravaganza on 20 March, 2015 by revealing the channel’s new identity.

The change will be brought alive on 22 March, 2015 by airing the visual extravaganza - theMarathi International Film and Theatre Awards(MICTA), an event that saw the best in Marathi film and theatre celebrate the success of the industry in Dubai.
ReAd MOre HEre

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock