ETV News Himachal/Haryana to launch on 26 March.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Ramoji Rao-owned ETV group has got one more launch up its sleeve targeting the northern states of Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. Come 26 March, the group will launch its regional Hindi news channel, ETV News Himachal Pradesh/Haryana.
Targeted at the age group 15+ SEC ABC, the channel will help the ETV group expand into markets beyond Delhi. To tap into viewership, the launch has been timed ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, just like the recently launched Bangla and Kannada ETV news channels. The 24X7 channel will cover 80 per cent news from the two states and the remaining 20 per cent from the rest of the nation. The news stories will encompass politics, sports, culture and crime.http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/news-broadcasting/etv-himachal/haryana-to-launch-on-26-march-140325

I think it will be from Insat 4A which have a Test channel in the frequency of other 2 new ETV Channels
TEST 3 (ESCL) 3909, H, 4000 Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>1)

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think it will be from Insat 4A which have a Test channel in the frequency of other 2 new ETV Channels
TEST 3 (ESCL) 3909, H, 4000 Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>1)

if it is started from insat 4a then chances are high that all the remaining etv channels will come to tata sky as recently two new etv channels were also started from insat 4a please correct me if i am wrong:lol:lol

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
if it is started from insat 4a then chances are high that all the remaining etv channels will come to tata sky as recently two new etv channels were also started from insat 4a please correct me if i am wrong:lol:lol

I guess these channels will take some time to get added on DTH as these are regional channels

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:

Not yet started but there is Test channel in the Frequency..

superdudebuddy said:
Dish TV would be the first to add this channel :D:D:D:wall

No :no need for ETV Himachal/Haryana, dishtv already have Zee Punjab/Himachal/Haryana :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock