ETV News Kannada Coming Soon on D2h

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 6,175
RE: ETV News Kannada Coming Soon on D2h @ LCN 681

GODMAN said:
No information bro
but don't worry i think ETV News Bangla and Music Fatafati will be added very soon

mohan bro in many thread i seen u say about many channel soon
i think u should create a special theread about all upcoming channel

kmrvivek87 said:
mohan bro in many thread i seen u say about many channel soon
i think u should create a special theread about all upcoming channel
I think you have some problem in reading ;)

Many times you are saying Mohan but news is from GODMAN. Both are different persons.

Bishnu15 said:
So Videocon D2H is also in space crunch. They also following replace & add theory. I hope Sadiq bro will now understand it is not only SD also VD2H under tremendous space crunch. :s
;););););););):huh:huh:huh:-/

GODMAN said:
:no no space crunch in d2h, How do know the replacing reason is space crunch ? :no
Hereafter they can add 68 SD or 17 HD or 8 UHD Channels (No doubt) :tup
Yes GODMAN Bro. You are right.No space crunch at all. They are eying to add 50 HD channels soon(That means they can easily add 16-18 HD channels along with many SD channels easily)which is already posted in this forum.

ETV News Kannada Coming Soon on D2h @ LCN 681

@Bishnu

No space crunch at all. The removal notice was running on Samaya channel many times but removal stopped later. This clearly shows that there was a problem in the carriage fee. Now they moved the channel to active window and it could be because of the same carriage fee issue.

If there is a space crunch, how they added TLC HD without removing any other HD channel or the equivalent 4 SD channel?

Now regarding Sun Direct's recent removal and addition, someone explained that removal happened from another TP and addition happened from another TP so I agree that they had space while adding Sony KIX. But not sure about future of Sun Direct.

But I have hope on future of D2H.

Sadiq said:
I think you have some problem in reading ;)

Many times you are saying Mohan but news is from GODMAN. Both are different persons.
so sorry sadiq bro u r right its my reading problem
many time i done typing mistake

happy to tell u not only e tv kannada news all e tv news channels soon in d2h

mohankarthickeyan said:
happy to tell u not only e tv kannada news all e tv news channels soon in d2h

mohankarthickeyan said:
then d2h tamil cinema VOD all so soon in d2h

Are you sure about both of these news bro? By the what about other channels (Animal Planet HD and other HD channels)? Long back you said, Zee Salam will come into full screen. What about that?

Back
Top Bottom