Euro Cup Add On 3 HD Pack available at Rs.90

• Thread starter mask63
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,611
RE: Euro 3 HD @ Rs. 90

Binit said:
Should i separately subscribe to espn hd as they are not adding it to the hd plus pack or is there any chance of it getting added.I cant wait any more as the football season has began.

Bro if you want and really need it than subscribe it otherwise wait for adding this channel in HD plus Pack:k

abhi123 said:
Bro if you want and really need it than subscribe it otherwise wait for adding this channel in HD plus Pack:k

Suppose i have subscribed to espn hd and they add it to the pack after that,will i get refund of the subscription cost?

Euro 3 HD @ Rs. 90

By reading the thread tittle I thought Eurosports is launching their HD ch at Rs 90 pm [emoji38]

Its updated.
The three channels are Ten HD, ESPN HD & Sony Six HD..

Sarkar said:
By reading the thread tittle I thought Eurosports is launching their HD ch at Rs 90 pm [emoji38]

me too :lol:shy:D:D ..
Sarkar said:
Ten has Euro right? [emoji54]

No bhai .. Maybe the gave coz of other soccer action's in Ten HD ..

Sai Jai said:

They named it Euro addon. So their predictions is that if Euro right comes for renewal then then either Sony or ZEE will grab it bcoz star is busy with cricket [emoji38]

It's a long term planning from ADTV [emoji6]

@Team members or @Thread starter edit the thread title according to the content coz current title misleading our members :s .. Better channel names should include in thread title :) ..

Sarkar said:
They named it Euro addon. So their predictions is that if Euro right comes for renewal then then either Sony or ZEE will grab it bcoz star is busy with cricket [emoji38]

It's a long term planning from ADTV [emoji6]

:shy:lol:tup:) ..

Sai Jai said:

But then ten must be paying sony a good amount as royalty

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock