Breaking euro sports content on Dsport, lex sportel remove

FA9-BD7-E9-5953-47-CD-AFEB-1-C38-EAB8-B5-D5.png
7-D242-EB5-B079-4-E75-9-C7-E-1-BC120641-FF8.png

Last edited:
In beginning when DSport launched it had EuroSport content all day, later Lex Sports tie up led to induction of more local or other mass properties. Now that Discovery is taking back control so things r returning to original state... By the way i m surprised that Discovery is not exiting sports biz, feel that eventually it will merge with Sony and fill in for ESPN which until now catered to niche sports.

Also now waiting for Discovery Turbo rebranding, very happy with ID back... Sharing feedback with senior people at broadcaster end does bring in wonderful results :)

By the way i m surprised that Discovery is not exiting sports biz, feel that eventually it will merge with Sony and fill in for ESPN which until now catered to niche sports.
what if Lex Sportel takes the rights of 90% niche sports content and Discovery takes rest niche sports rights and few Cricket rights (as so many team's rights are expiring this year!..

which operator is this
Tata Sky, DishTV, D2h, SITI & Fastway Cable.
in digital tv old dsport content but jio tv euro sports content showing like snowboarding with sd word under dsport logo
UPDATE: EuroSport feed now added on Airtel DTH too!
qmkcDYt.jpg

only SUN Direct left..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock