Eutelsat 70b@70. East & Abs1@75 Degree By DishtTv MonoBlock Lnb

Omparkash Sharmaji, is it possible to track down EUTELSAT 70B @ 70.5 Degree East & ABS2 75.0 Degree East in a single dish with Monoblock LNB???

omparkash sharma said:
Today I Receiving 2 Satellite Eutelsat 70b@70. East & Abs1@75 Degree By DishtTv MonoBlock Lnb And Orton Stb,
separate satellite selected By DiscQC Swith In Orton Stb, I think Already 2 Port DiscQC Switch Added in Dishtv Monoblock Lnb,

Working Great , We can use this LNB For Reception Of any Two satellite have 5 Degree difference,

Dish
RCZRHVY.jpg

LNB
6LcpppZ.jpg

Satellite Signal Of ABS 1@75degree East
S9pgsaM.jpg

Satellite Signal Of Eutelsat 70b@70 Degree East
3acad4A.jpg

I need a little help regarding the setting, actually I also planning to buy a monoblock lnb to catch Eutelsat 70B & ABS2 in a single dish, but I have some confusion, so I need help. Currently I have a 2 feet dish which is receiving abs2 satellite. I am using a Disceq (4 port) & now only LNB 3 is blank, where LNB1,2,4 is using for Apstar7, Intesat 20 & ABS2 respectively. In the image above it is shown that monoblock lnb catch signal in Disceq 1 & 2 for two different satellite. So my question is if I buy a monoblock lnb & connect it with my existing setup & disceq (LNB 4), will it work properly?? Or I need to do some changes, I m in big dilemma, so PLZ Help Me...

On which port should i connect normal and monoblock lnb on diseqc switch (4*1 diseqc switch)? Can any one give ss or any help to get this type of setup???

Thanks for this interesting stuff.
My Q is :
While standing in front of the Dish do we have to move it right or left from NSS6 position to get Eutelsat 70b(70E) and ABS1(75E) ?
And also up or down from NSS6 position ?
Please help !

Parkunan said:
Move dish to south side & up.

Eutelsat strong Tp - 11211 H 5110, mpeg 2
Thanks Parkunan.
South means towards left while standing in front of the dish ?

Can any one explain why for catching Ku signals of Eutelsat 70b(70E) from NSS6(95E) we have to move the dish towards left(while standing in front of the dish) while for placing the LNB for Eutelsat 70 on the stationary dish we have to place the LNB towards right of NSS6 LNB ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock