DTH updates Evergreen Classics has been added on LCN : 350

Very bad step by Dish Tv
5c3826dae12d072f920d9dc3bb8f32ce.jpg

Why they are not offering this channel for Titanium Pack and giving the channel in lower package :( For me now the channel is showing unsubcribed to me.

Hai can i view one hd channel with my base pack of 99 plus 35 rs add on pack and 2 hd channels worth 20 each which contribute to 174 rs?in tata sky

It's 100 (base pack) + 41 (35+18%) Entertainment Add on of your choice +20+20 ( Any HD channel of your choice except sports ) = 181/-

Last edited:
He asked in Tata sky, I am afraid they are not offering that. This is a wrong thread to ask this question

You can choose All Sports HD (9 Sports HD channels) which will be 25/- for first month & after that will be at regular price
Also, you can choose Max Sports HD (Sony Ten1 HD, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi HD & Star Sports 2 HD) which will be 75/-..

Last edited:
Okie.. Thank you... Is there any long time recharge available after clubbing all channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock