Exclusive Upcoming (Channels' Additions & Other) Info Of DTHs !!!

• Thread starter Pikun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 134
  • Views: Views 53,124
Comedy central is also comeing in Reliance DTH .... comedy central is talking with all DTH service regarding adding their channel ...

discovery tamil channel is going to be added in Reliance dth and airtel dth,dish tv with in 2month.

captain music channel going to launch soon .it is going to add in sun dth and in tatasky.

Anyone Know the period when Comedy Central will be added on ADTV?

Today ;I got some good news for ODIA DTH users.I had a small talk with SARTHAK TV and also to a DishTV official;he said that SARTHAK TV coming to DishTV this month...SARTHAK TV officials also said they are coming to 3 DTH platforms this month ;Videocon D2H,Airtel & DishTV.Videocon already declared in their facebook about its addition.

Actually they first talk to DishTV;but DishTV demands more money..then they were talking to Airtel & D2H.

Actually many ODIA channels are still touch with DishTV first;but due to high charges;the negotiation is very hard for channel.Now again MBC in talk with DishTV...

Anyone pl tell when the below bengali channels will be added on tata sky:

1. Tara Muzik
2. Kolkata TV
3. Dhoom Music
4. MON TV
5. CTVN Plus
6. Bangla TV
7. Dhoom Movies (currently under satellite testing mode and not yet officially launched). Pl add this once this is launched.
8. News Time Bangla

As far last I got the info the agreement betwenn SARTHAK TV & Videocon D2H is finalized on February...Agreement by AIRTEL has been already finalized
last weeek ;but still agreement by DishTV yet not finalized;one of the the officials of SARTHAK TV said that on or before last of this month agreement has been done for DishTV..

I think; tomorrow is UTKAL DIVAS;so D2H might add SARTHAK TV for ODIA viewers....same like while D2H had added PRARTHANA on the eve of ODIA New Year...Maha Vishuv Shankranti(Pana Sankranti)...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock