"Express AM22" will move to 80e slot by June!

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Russian satellite operator RSCC carry out another series of technical tests on the new telecommunication satellite Express AM6 at position 51 ° E. At this location should appear now.

After the technical tests will be moved Express AM6 early May to its target orbital position 53 ° E, which will take over operations for the satellite Express AM22. It moves to the position of 80 ° E, which after years RSCC restore service.

From the position 53 ° E will continue to provide Express AM6 coverage of European Russia, the Urals, Western Siberia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.

http://www.parabola.cz/zpravicky/23595/express-am6-od-kvetna-na-pozici-53e/

Thanks for the informative update @Shawl bhai :tup

I think @ Shawl it is good for us, because when it will reached to 80 deg its KU band European beam will have a good coverage over India.

vijay mahanta said:
I think @ Shawl it is good for us, because when it will reached to 80 deg its KU band European beam will have a good coverage over India.

hmm... I think it ll have footprints of current express am2 satellite @80e present right now.
But u never know, all russian chnls are leaving one by one, may be d new ku beam doesnt come over India :s

Good news & update Shawl bro ,I am already gettig 53*E with 52*E so it will definitely be benefited to us thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock