Yamal 202 will replace Express MD1 @80e soon !!

vijay mahanta said:
One more interesting thing is that may be all the channels of Yamal 202 will come along Express md1. :lol

Chances are less for that bro....as we have seen what happened in case of HB13 D.
The only thing to get excited about is, the powerful beam of Yamal 202, which covers Delhi @42 dbW, requiring a dish of 110 cm.

Now, I get the NSS11 china beam, which is of same intensity, ie:42dbW on my 78cm Ku-dish only.

So, if we only replace the Ku-band lnb with a C-band lnb.... we gud get its beam on our small dishes as well. :lol
Infact, I m planning to try this on current location of Yamal202. :eek:hya

shawl_who said:
Chances are less for that bro....as we have seen what happened in case of HB13 D.
The only thing to get excited about is, the powerful beam of Yamal 202, which covers Delhi @42 dbW, requiring a dish of 110 cm.

Now, I get the NSS11 china beam, which is of same intensity, ie:42dbW on my 78cm Ku-dish only.

So, if we only replace the Ku-band lnb with a C-band lnb.... we gud get its beam on our small dishes as well. :lol
Infact, I m planning to try this on current location of Yamal202. :eek:hya

No bro, currently the signal is very weak. You have to recquire atleast 6 or 8 feet mesh dish. Ren tv is no more in this satellite.:wall

vijay mahanta said:
No bro, currently the signal is very weak. You have to recquire atleast 6 or 8 feet mesh dish. Ren tv is no more in this satellite.:wall

:k bro, but websites report the intensity to be 42dbW. If that is correct, we should easily get it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock