Farah Khan returns to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa after 10 years

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Choreographer-director Farah Khan has begin shooting for celebrity dance TV show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, making a comeback to the series as a judge after a decade.

Farah, one of the most popular Bollywood choreographers in the country, joins the show’s current ninth season as the fourth judge, sharing panel with filmmaker Karan Johar, actress Jacqueline Fernandez and choreographer Ganesh Hegde.

The 51-year-old star was one of the judges on the inaugural season of the show, in 2006, but skipped the succeeding instalments. Expressing her excitement about her new role, Farah tweeted, “1st day shoot on #JhalakDikhhlaJaa9 .. With my darling @karanjohar @ManishPaul03 @Asli_Jacqueline n @GANESHHEGDE.

“Thank u @ColorsTV @rajcheerfull n the entire team for such a warm welcome.. Felt right back at home.”

Well Farah is also planning something else for her fans. She also posted a picture of hers saying: Launching something very close to my heart today( n no Not my next film) watch this space this evening!

Check Farah’s tweets here.

1st day shoot on #JhalakDikhhlaJaa9 .. With my darling @karanjohar @ManishPaul03
@Asli_Jacqueline n @GANESHHEGDE
pic.twitter.com/lI0Jwqktgz
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) August 31, 2016

Thank u @ColorsTV @rajcheerfull n the entire team for such a warm welcome.. Felt right back at home pic.twitter.com/CdH7jKJEsM
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) August 31, 2016

Launching something very close to my heart today( n no Not my next film) watch this space this evening! pic.twitter.com/HFMBtwNw8E
— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) September 1, 2016

Well, as far as Jhalak is concerned, various celebs come and be a part of the show and Govinda thus falls next in the list. The official page the show tweeted: @ActorGovinda joins the #JDJ9 judges this week & has some surprises in store for the contestants!

.@ActorGovinda joins the #JDJ9 judges this week & has some surprises in store for the contestants! Read on! –> http://www.colorstv.com/in/news/guess-who-is-dancing-his-way-to-jdj9-this-saturday-4090.html
— Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (@JhalakOnColors)
August 31, 2016

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa airs on Colors and is going good.

Farah Khan returns to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa after 10 years | The Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock