Breaking Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa returns to Sony TV after 12 years

At this rate Sony will be left with nothing but reality shows. I expect Bigg Boss and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa to leave Zee and Colors for Sony as well. :lol: Star Plus was the first to dump all reality shows and the others will soon follow.

At this rate Sony will be left with nothing but reality shows. I expect Bigg Boss and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa to leave Zee and Colors for Sony as well. :lol: Star Plus was the first to dump all reality shows and the others will soon follow.
Bigg Boss is a Cash Cow for Colors and JioCinema. If they let it go, they'll be in trouble.

As per sources, the show is all set to begin from the 11th of November and it will air on Sony Television, the time is yet to be decided.

As per sources, Cricket legend Jonty Rhodes will be seen gracing the show as a participant. It is not confirmed where he will be there from the start or come in later in the season.

Jonty Rhodes is a South African professional cricket coach, commentator, and former Test and One Day International cricketer. He is regarded as one of the greatest fielders of all time and was the first South African cricketer to take 100 ODI catches. His participation in the show is going to be a delight and this will not be the first time that a cricket star has been a participant on the show though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock