Breaking Fastway launches iptv triple play service

Haha. See the price. They are giving all available channels on platform @ Rs 1200

So Rs 500-600 for TV channels and another Rs 500-600 for internet. TRAI rules is there. They are having 330 channels so in that how many FTA? And may be Rs 153 is included in that Rs 1200 bundle pack
Why u always bring negativity.it seems u r either associated with any lco or any dth operator .It seems u don't want jio to bring IPTV service.whnever someone posts anything about IPTV related to jio.u pin your nose in that..Tell me r u the management head of jio that u r blatantly telling that jio won't bring IPTV ??? What if they bring it ?? What will be ur rply then ? I knw u will say that modi is in hands of ambani so ambani has tweaked rules and regulations to bring IPTV.come on.and yes.now related to this netplus triple play plans.u r behaving as if u want netplus to give everything in 500-600/month.they r also to do buisness.100Mbps truly unlimited plans in india starts from atleast 700-800/month..Don't always spread negativity about jio IPTV.And if they bring it na then I will meet u in dream dth only then we will talk ..Tell me jio released fiber plans on 5th,then why have they not started paid service ??? If u know jio won't bring IPTV.u would know this answer also...And yes for ur kind information today only I have seen the latest jio set top box having jio tv app installed and all channels playing without any channel price..And yes it was not from that white box.it was from blue set top box only..Bye bye jio boss..

They are giving 100 mbps plans without any fup...some people are just jealous of this plan..hahaha ..they are the best... netplus is the best company from punjab.

This is the cheapest plan ....with hd channels and 100 mbps without any fup...and free calls ..give me any another company that give so much services under 1100.

I am already using this service...the box is android and lot of apps comes pre loaded ..awesome box .

Very costly fastway
Bro..this is the cheapest plan...they are giving 100 mbps unlimited without any fup...with calling and and hd channels and sd . don't expect more than that.

All hd channels and sd channels are working those who are saying only fta are there....all jio fans...you cannot get service this much cheap,with 100 mbps speed without any fup and free calling...all you get is 150 gb fup ..then browse with 1 mpbs crap speed of ur jio hahahah.

All hd channels and sd channels are working those who are saying only fta are there....all jio fans...you cannot get service this much cheap,with 100 mbps speed without any fup and free calling...all you get is 150 gb fup ..then browse with 1 mpbs crap speed of ur jio hahahah.
Bro what all channels are available in iptv

eq1Ie0x.jpg

Eagerly waiting for details on channels. I believe it's gonna disrupt market

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock