Breaking Fastway new packages gold and hd pack

Very costly packages and why is fastway so arrogant that they can't make a deal with times network and Disney.?

And i am sure cable wala might also include his service charge as extra.

Also why are they charging 46 rupees for their own channels VAS like punjabi hits, josh, tadka etc?

Last edited:
I asked my cable operator just now and he told me that no MSO will implement trai rules and only the packs that fastway will provide will work.

I have to opt for MSO curated packages.

He is a Liar I must say.

Very costly packages and why is fastway so arrogant that they can't make a deal with times network and Disney.?

And i am sure cable wala might also include his service charge as extra.

Also why are they charging 46 rupees for their own channels VAS like punjabi hits, josh, tadka etc?
@yes bro

Can they charge for those vas channels? They are not registered channels as per trai i guess..

I registered my ala carte channel request on fastway website.. Today i received call from fastway they say they dont give its own local channel if you selected ala carte channels.. It will only available in fastway made packages

I registered my ala carte channel request on fastway website.. Today i received call from fastway they say they dont give its own local channel if you selected ala carte channels.. It will only available in fastway made packages
This is manopali of fastway

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock