Breaking Fastway Starting Updating its EPG with Channel price on each channel

If someone want to see all hd channels ..then it will be over 800 monthly bill..this strategy is very costly...

If someone want to see all hd channels ..then it will be over 800 monthly bill..this strategy is very costly...
Those somebody who needs to watch will be rich peoples. In india about 70 percent of population is not rich they are going.to benfit with this implementation middle class people will also get benefited

How people can benefit ..if they cannot afford over 300 rupees per month...in 300 they can afford only 30 to 40 channels only...because star plus zee and star sports have price of 19 rupees each...
Those somebody who needs to watch will be rich peoples. In india about 70 percent of population is not rich they are going.to benfit with this implementation middle class people will also get benefited

How people can benefit ..if they cannot afford over 300 rupees per month...in 300 they can afford only 30 to 40 channels only...because star plus zee and star sports have price of 19 rupees each...
Bro there is bouquets which provides channels.in affordable.rate. if you still.needs to subscribe.channels i.separately then you go on.i cant do.anything

Now Changed.....
Star Plus Rs.19 NCF 80P

What is the mean of NCF 80P (0.80 RS.)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock