"Fear Files" - Horror show from ZEE TV

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 77,370
Shiju Kataria claimed fame through Hats Off's Behenein on Star Plus, where she essayed a prominent role. Though not on the major GEC's, the actress was very much active with Doordarshan's 'Kanafusi' and now after a long hiatus, she is back with Fear Files.

This Sunday Contiloe's Fear Files on Zee TV, which deals with few true supernatural stories, will feature Shiju Kataria in the lead character.However, the shoot for the same has already started.

A source informs, The plot is about three sisters among which two of them meet death at the very early age whereas the third have to face the problem. This third sister will be essayed by Shiju Kataria. Shiju for the first time will portray a character of 16 year old girl.

Shiju on the same shares, "For the first time, I am essaying 16 years old girl who is troubled by souls of her own sisters. There are lots of stunts which I am doing since few days and I am enjoying it."

This particular episode will go on air by coming Weekend (27th and 28th October,2012).

Shiju Kataria to feature in Zee TV's Fear Files! - Times Of India

Last edited:
Amit Pachori to feature in Fear Files yet again

amit.jpg

Amit Pachori, who is currently a part of Ram Leela on Life OK, will be seen in yet another episodic of Zee TV’s Fear Files (Contiloe Telefilms and Dreamz Images). He has been part of the horror series earlier wherein he shared screen space with actress Kishwer Merchantt.

Now in the upcoming episodic… Amit will play a simple man who will go ahead to commit murder. Now, the person who will get murdered will reincarnate as a cat and take revenge.

The story is supposedly based on a real life story that took place in Patna.

Amit confirmed his entry and said, “I am very happy to be a part of Fear Files yet again. And also to be the only actor who has been repeated on this show for the first time.”

Way to go…Amit!!!

Amit Pachori to feature in Fear Files yet again | Tellychakkar.com

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock