Feed(regular) on G-Sat 9?

1. i see only one ku band beam that full coveres india and neighbouring countries we have maximum siginals
we are able to recive television channels from the satellite with small dish (60cm)(2 feet) , you are using a 150cm ( 5 feet dish )
you may recieve television channels in bigg
if we people in india are able to recieve european, russian channels , arabian channels thailand channels from india using
big dish then you will be also able to recieve our satellites from our region using big dish:) , by the way what are these feeds about?, how are you seeing measurements using the computer?

i track satellite using mpeg4 hd set top box and satellite dish for various tv channels and radio channels!!
that is from chinasat 11 98e right? 97.5e and 98e are almost same nearby locations? or are they in gsat 9 channels ( gsat 9 bhutan channels only.. afghani channels on it possible? )?
@DDD+
@DDD+ anyway same position by the way he ( satesco) is tracking from europe on 5 feet dish ... he cant get televison channels from gsat 9 on a 5 feet dish in europe he will require big dish
[/QUOTE

Hi @Rock(WWE) :),

Thank you for providing me with infos on what is being received in your area.I'll take your observations into account.
Now I have proof that 11655 V's reception is from G-Sat 9,because I first received the Afghan package from 11492 V,2600,5/6,8PSK!I can't believe it's possible to receive and lock a signal from India's beam with 150cm antenna!!!
I have to add that the reception at 97.3e is done with the tbs6983 card with the Crazyscan application.
Unfortunately,for objective reasons,I can't install a bigger antenna to receive Indian satellites.But I'm consoling myself that I can catch the Indian birds from your area with a small antenna.And you have to admit,it's a small performance.
Because my antenna is small, on the spectrum below there is also a frequency from 98.0 E@ChinaSat 11,11696 H,4500,4/5.
If you are curious what can be received in my area with antenna 150 cm from 100.5 E to 53.0 W, I recommend you to read my thread on this forum,RDI.
Regards

zFelxLo.png

IXmqJuI.png

@satesco saw your thread on RDI wonderful job you have catched dd free dish service ( which is government fta television service free to air)
gsat 15/ 17 on 93.5e you may have got 20-30 channels on your 150cm dish , it contains 174 free to air television channels and 40 radio channels running currently....

I know Indian satellites in both bands,Ku and C. In the Ku band,at 93.5E, I've been able to get some transponders on the horizontal polarity. Signal It's fluctuating.
About 83.0E,also in ku-band,I got a signal but I can't lock it.
Instead,in the C-band,I get a good reception at both positions,93.5E and 83.0E,with 150 cm dish.
Here's what I got with 150cm dish at 93.5 E and 83.0 E on both bands,C-band % Ku-band.

rHE92SY.png

TRk2hID.png

6aSIE1r.png

E7f7SRR.png

1gW97eH.jpg

TBszBXj.png

vLK7X4e.png

GOWxXik.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock