Feedback required: We are planning to shift into another forum software platform

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 8,870

Should we move into XenForo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: We are planning to migrate platform to Xenforo

ya some bug in mybb and hard to resolve because no official support available now..also no new version from last two year.

My BB is looking good than xenforo.. :s

Thakur said:
Don't copy other forum looks

No.1 position ddf mybb

Post wise mybb apps easy to use
Think twice before saying something. I know you don't think atleast once time too.

Xenforo is a paid software and we pay to get it. Same as any other site. Mybb software is used by many other forums for dth and sat and they started after us, does that mean they copied us? Though some use images and look of ours which looks identical to us. Still i think anyone can do as per his needs and we are no one to put a finger towards them. In simple words it can't called as copy. Xenforo is not copyrighted by one forum surely. Hope you got it.

xenforo looking very odd :s ..

Bapun Raz said:
Think twice before saying something. I know you don't think atleast once time too.

Xenforo is a paid software and we pay to get it. Same as any other site. Mybb software is used by many other forums for dth and sat and they started after us, does that mean they copied us? Though some use images and look of ours which looks identical to us. Still i think anyone can do as per his needs and we are no one to put a finger towards them. In simple words it can't called as copy. Xenforo is not copyrighted by one forum surely. Hope you got it.
He will definitely not understand what you are saying..

Awesome news ...

Bapun Raz said:

Xenforo theme already available other forum :huh

2 forum same theme features

Ddf theme different theme possible :huh
Try other new theme features :k

@Thakur bhai have you problem in Language means tell your suggestion in mother tongue :tup:) ..

Thakur said:
Xenforo theme already available other forum :huh

2 forum same theme features

Ddf theme different theme possible :huh
Try other new theme features :k
Yes. We will use different theme and moving to xenforo doesn't mean we are going to follow or copy the forum or its theme.

And please, stop making this thread as comparison thread with other forum.

We can go for new theme and software:).

As admins said its hard to get new versions or resolve existing bugs without help of developers or theme releasers that too they stopped releasing new versions.

If we keep old version too long its very hard too fix problems in feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock