Feedback required: We are planning to shift into another forum software platform

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 8,663

Should we move into XenForo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: We are planning to migrate platform to Xenforo

Nishal said:
can I pl know from where we're going to pay $ 140 annually..? :)

Sarkar said:
Aren't you seeing ads on screen ? ::huh if not then consider disabling adblock on browser  :shy

I use mobile version mostly & hardly any ads these days.. even in full version very few ads are seen :k

Nishal said:
I use mobile version mostly & hardly any ads these days.. even in full version very few ads are seen :k

Is your problem is about not seeing ads and want to see ads? Anyway, it is not the relevant discussion for the topic here. We are discussing about migration.

Guys,
Let us not go off-topic. Paying the license or showing the adv are up to the owners of the forum. Me and you and all are members here and not the owner of the forum though some of us are part of the team. Forum owners knows very well about managing the license and amount incurred for that. And I don't see a point of complaining about showing ads too. It is one of the way of earning money to manage the cost of maintaining the forum. As a member of the forum, I would say we should utilize the forum to learn and share our knowledge between us. If we don't like to see ads, we can install adblocker plugins (I already did that).

Now the topic is about the opinion of members about the new UI and features if we are migrating. So, let us share our view points about that only here. I hope everyone understood what I am saying.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Is your problem is about not seeing ads and want to see ads? Anyway, it is not the relevant discussion for the topic here. We are discussing about migration.

Guys,
Let us not go off-topic. Paying the license or showing the adv are up to the owners of the forum. Me and you and all are members here and not the owner of the forum though some of us are part of the team. Forum owners knows very well about managing the license and amount incurred for that. And I don't see a point of complaining about showing ads too. It is one of the way of earning money to manage the cost of maintaining the forum. As a member of the forum, I would say we should utilize the forum to learn and share our knowledge between us. If we don't like to see ads, we can install adblocker plugins (I already did that).

Now the topic is about the opinion of members about the new UI and features if we are migrating. So, let us share our view points about that only here. I hope everyone understood what I am saying.

i asked bcs i wasn't aware of the income source.. that's it.

Nishal said:
i asked bcs i wasn't aware of the income source.. that's it.

What are you going to do by knowing that? Are you going to fund the owners? We don't need to know about that unless if we are paying to the forum. So, stop discussing such things hereafter..

@Nishal, This has been asked and answered earlier.

Bapun Raz said:
Just wanted to share one thing, DDF shows very less ads to its members than what other Indian forum shows. Ads are mostly for guest and its a plus point to register here. We care more about users than revanue and all those are invested on the server and domain costs. :)

@ABCDEFGH, FYI Its possible with Xenforo. If you hover your mouse under the relative time it will show exact time and date.

Ut3splf.png

ABCDEFGH said:
Bapun Bro, Instead of "Hours Ago" can this be changed to the exact time  like it was earlier.  :sp  :)
It will be helpful.  "Hours Ago" makes it confusing  :k  :tup

https://i.imgur.com/YKhwpmk.jpg

That's the power of DDF ;) ..

:sp OH MY GOD!! Vadirocks Voting here with Fake Id  :sp But why isn't he Voting with original Name??  Is he Banned here for Posting Speculative Posts??

SPANDAN said:
:sp OH MY GOD!! Vadirocks Voting here with Fake Id  :sp But why isn't he Voting with original Name??  Is he Banned here for Posting Speculative Posts??

Some more fakes id available :shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock