Feedback

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,078

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Give Your Feedback Here Of Which Dth You Are Using,How Is Your Experience ?

Please Share Your Views

I have three DTH at present and all are active. Dish Tv, Airtel and D2H. I am totally fed-up with Dish TV because of there policy of on-request channels. Airtel is good by its PQ & AQ but in channel addition they are very slow. So last D2H is becoming my first choice. Good channel line-up. Lots of channel addition and availability of all popular HD channels.

But Rushil bro: our friend people bro already created the feedback threads... Here you go..

Link Removed

Link Removed

Sadiq said:
But Rushil bro: our friend people bro already created the feedback threads... Here you go..

Link Removed

Link Removed

Bro But This Are Very Old
That Time

ADTV Has 15 HD Channels Only
Videocond2h Has 23 Hd cHANNELS
And Tata Sky Has 13 HD Channels

but Now

ADTV Has 19 HD Channels,d2h Has 27 HD Channels Tata sky Has 24 HD + 1 3d

Yeah somewhat old because members are not updating.. You can see the links to these posts in people bro's signature... But they are not that much old.. We can still post there... and if someone posted earlier they can edit the details with respect to the current scenario..

So Mods Please Close This Thread Or Merge With Current One

Thanks Sadiq Bro

Earlier i was using Dishtv very horrible experience and after 3 years stay with Dishtv..I changed my Dishtv with Videocon d2h....Very good experience,friendly customer care and after sale service,good AQ & PQ comparatively with Dishtv....So overall good experience from the purchase till now i.e nearly 2 years...hopefully further also d2h will rock....

Back
Top Bottom