Finally Bought my First HD STB

govind.abs

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Initially i posted my first thread on this forum requesting you all to help me in choosing a good HD DTH.

Link for that thread:

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Help-me-choosing-a-good-HD-Dth

And and after considering your valuable suggestions, which i consider the most important thing, bought a D2H HD Set top box. And rite now im enjoying an offer of 1 month free package. After watching it for more than 3 days. These are the pros and cons that i find with d2h.

Pros:

1. Good picture quality (SD) almost equal to tatasky and i find no difference in the HD video.
2.Slim and sleek STB. Looks like a BSNL internet modem...
3.RF Remote is awesome. Ive kept the stb hidden behind my tv and still it works flawlessly.
4.A La Carte makes me to choose channels and keep my monthly dth expense under 200. (Can't afford too much to a dth as i don't watch t.v much)
5.Good sound

Cons:
1.User interface is not that impressive like tatasky.Channel change time is a little bit slow when compared to tatasky. I really love the blue screen that pops up between a channel switch, in tatasky.
2.Certain channels like suntv hd and sun music hd are too costly ie 51 bucks each.
3.STB takes a bit to get itself booted

Finally thanking you guys for sharing your valuable opinions....Thank You very much..Further comments are welcome:clap

Welcome to the club!!:):clap Rest assured u will not regret it u made a perfect choice!:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock