Good News Finally rested d2h and activated 1 year old adtv box myself without technician

@Choco7905 @Gobinaath @rahul1117kumar
@dino29
Others bros

Pls help me

Not getting few kannada fta channels
In d2h I get all fta channels after taking any combo
In airtel how to get
What is free bundle in adtv
How to add channels in favorites

What is highest signal quality in airtel
ydPy4zJ.jpg

Click on fav on remote to create favourite list

Signal level and quality is ok

Free Bundle are complementary Channel given by adtv there are two packs south and north roi its activated for you as you are getting et now swadesh Channel.

Bro, If you have any more queries do ask me I will try to help you out.

Last edited:
Where is bundles shown in app
Searched but not getting
Open airtel thanks app. Click on DTH tab then on 'manage TV channels'. Click on VAS at the top then 'others', you'll get both the free bundles.
Btw, free bundle is already activated on your plan. For other FTA channels go to alacarte section & add your desired channels.
zqEfXwl.jpg

Click on fav on remote to create favourite list

Signal level and quality is ok

Free Bundle are complementary Channel given by adtv there are two packs south and north roi its activated for you as you are getting et now swadesh Channel.

Bro, If you have any more queries do ask me I will try to help you out.
Bro nt able to make favourites
Can u tell step by step

What is user profile
Viewer 1,2,3,4
Difference between User profile and favourites and active viewer

Bro nt able to make favourites
Can u tell step by step

What is user profile
Viewer 1,2,3,4
Difference between User profile and favourites and active viewer
There are 4 favourite profiles in airtel. Suppose different members in your family watch different channels so you can keep their choice of channels in different profiles i.e. Viewer 1,2,3 & 4.
Active viewer means the currently active profile.
You can add a maximum of 100 channels in each profile either by clicking 'fav' button on the channel which you want to keep in favourite OR by going in the favourite option in menu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock