First Look: India’s first 3D dance film

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score

For the first time, an exclusive dance film is being filmed on stereoscopic 3D in India with stalwarts like Disney Pictures laying a hand on the production.
ABCD, a short form for “Any Body Can Dance” hasn't been a successful film earlier but that attempt by choreographer Remo D’souza as a director has won appreciation. For the sequel of the movie ABCD2, biggies like Varun Dhawan and Shradda Kapoor are picked up as the lead casting along with Prabhudeva. Disney India wants to make sure that this film outshine all other competitors in 3D section, as they are filming it in stereoscopic.
First look poster of the film is as stunning as it could be, with Varun Dhawan flashing his sculpted torso and Shradda flaunting her sculpted look. On June 19th, ABCD 2 will release worldwide.

I saw first part of ABCD in 3D. No 3D effects. :wall
That time they also used tagline as India's first 3d dance film.

abcd.jpg

AbhiJiet said:
I saw first part of ABCD in 3D. No 3D effects. :wall
That time they also used tagline as India's first 3d dance film.

Bro ABCD(first part) was shot by 2D camera and then converted into 3D but ABCD2 is shot by 3D camera so you will get 3D effects

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock