First time mail came from tata sky regarding monthly statement

Greatachiever

Reaction score
Pl see first time i got mail since 2007 from tata sky regarding monthly statement. really strange. i had replied that i dont need your mail i only want more channels.:c:lol:)

Greetings from Tata Sky!

We hope you and your family have been enjoying your Tata Sky service to the fullest.
To beat the scorching heat this summer, Tata Sky brings some of the coolest songs from over 10 music station on Actve Music. You can enjoy over 4000 unique songs everyday without any ad breaks or RJ chatter.
That's not all, enjoy regional, spiritual, dance hits, English special and a lot more at just a press of a button.
To subscribe to Actve Music at Rs25 pm, SMS add acmu to 56633.

Please find enclosed your Tata Sky Statement for the period of 01 - 31 July, 2012.
To view your statement, please open the attachment.

in case of any doubts, please do not hesitate to call the Tata Sky helpline.Alternatively, you can also e-mail us on [email protected]

Tata Sky Helpline:
From MTNL/BSNL : 1860 425 66 33
From any other:
South: 040 66006633
West: 020 66006633
North: 0172 66006633
East: 0361 60006633
Happy Viewing!
Regards,
Tata Sky Customer Care

did anybody get this type of mail this month???

i am get Every Month monthly statement Mail By tatasky With Total debit and credit detail of 1 To 30/31 Days.

as i am grand sports annual subscriber and i dont do any recharge on montly basis that is why i was surprised that they had send me a monthly statement which is of no use to me.:):lol:c

adarsh said:
Sad to here you got it first time but i am getting it every month. ;)

Check this>

Zrn9O.png

if you are per month recharging your dth account then this mail is ok and valid but if you are per year subscriber then ts is doing wrong things by sending this type of mail?????:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock