• Thread starter boldy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,135
Anirudha Das said:
It just a bold English by boldy :lol

ಓ ದೇವರೇ ನೀನೇ ಕಾಪಾಡಬೇಕು !!:wall Only God can save ... :lol

Hi Friends,

He just wanted to convey that this is not tatasky (not sure is there any pack in tatasky with the word flexi because he might have confused). But wanted to ask why the flexi pack is missing in d2h website. This what i have understood from that English written by him.

Regards,

boldy said:
not a tatasky.yes flexi removed??but not sure ?? Website flexi pack missing?? Sadiq ,this question last sender.not a my answer,last sender edit own post.

Translation attempt**********

It's not about tatasky.did d2h remove flexi package??

I am not sure,but in web it's missing.

Sadiq, the last post contains my questions,it's not my answers for the comments above.

:D :D :D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yugendran21 said:
:angry:angry why the hell he is killing us with his english :':)':)'(

boldy said:
.hdmi to rf convertor use.,av(rca) to rf modulator use.but 118-4 error technical problem.stb mein switch off on .problem solve if no solve call customer care .this error not a tv issue.

Killing over.

Flexi Pack was a good step. But why the hell users cant get A La Carte along with that?

I wanted CH 709, 711, 712, and 109 as A la carte with Flexi Pack.

This was not Flexi Pack, it was Fevicol Pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock